To Our Loyal Customers,
At Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we take great pride in being able to provide exceptional service to
the communities in which we do business. As such, the health and safety of our customers
and employees are of the utmost importance to us.
In response to growing concerns over the spread of COVID-19, Coronavirus, you’ll notice some changes when you come into our stores. Our teams will be wearing masks while speaking with customers and plastic barriers are installed where appropriate. We are using rigorous sanitization practices and maintaining social distance protocols throughout the dealership. You can feel assured that we are taking every step in our power to keep customers and employees safe. Please call us at (509) 765-3461 or fill out a form on our website to discuss your vehicle sales and test drive appointment options.
Our staff would like to thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to serving you in a safe and friendly environment.
• We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and guidelines for preventing the spread of germs and viruses
• We have hand sanitizer stations with at least 70% alcohol throughout our store.
• Our sales and service teams are committed to wiping down door handles, customer waiting areas, and other frequently touched surfaces.
• Employees will also be maintaining their own workspaces; sanitizing and disinfectant wiping down work surfaces, computers, keyboards, telephones, etc.
• Our cleaning staff has been asked to also be diligent and thorough in wiping down
surfaces, door handles and other frequently touched surfaces on a nightly basis.
• We have advised staff to temporarily suspend handshakes and physical contact with guests as a precaution against spreading illness
• We are practicing social distancing and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
• We have adjusted our Sales Department hours to Monday-Friday 9 AM – 6 PM.
• We have adjusted our Parts and Service Department hours to Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM.
• All departments will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
We have also reiterated with all of our employees the importance of washing their hands thoroughly and using hand sanitizer when necessary. Any employees who feel or show symptoms of illness have been asked to remain home.
We are open for business and grateful you have chosen us for your MOPAR parts and service needs. As we move forward, we will continue to closely monitor the situation and status of COVID-19 in our community and are committed to protecting you and our employees.
Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram